Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Revisiting old friends (i.e. resolutions made)

1.  Wake up early, even weekends:  Achieved some, still struggling other times.
2.  Read more, daily x 2: Ditto.
3.  Cook more, daily: Victory!  And it's easier now :)
4.  Paint more: Yes...but not in the same way I had in mind.  I paint more, but with my daughter!

Reflecting on why I was able to achieve #3:
   - Had a weekly blank note on fridge showing what I made every single day
   - This also kept track of what we ate as a family, how healthy, etc.
   - Can track how frequently we eat out as well.
   - Grocery shopping was definitely more frequent, even in smaller amounts, and took a lot more planning.
   - Had to involve my husband and even my baby sitter with meal planning.

So...I will likely succeed with all my goals/resolutions if I put in that much work for each of them.
Will basically have to break it down to actually doing it on a daily basis and keep an easily accessible record of what I did.



Dreams Revised:

1.  Wake up early...everyday.
2.  Read...daily.
3.  Meditate...daily...x5 :)
4.  Get physically active...daily x 30 min...at least.

Continue maintenance therapy:
- Cook daily
- Paint more (monthly x 1)
- Write more (monthly x 1)

No comments: